Friday, March 25, 2011

A/Z BLOGGING CHALLENGE

Get readeee! Get set! Starting April 1st (no fooling), I’m going to be writing a blog every day throughout the month about food.  It will be A to Z. On the first day the blog will feature a recipe with the subject being “A” and so on each day until we get to “Z”.

 I hope I don’t have any trouble with any of the letters, but we’ll see. 

But anyway, we’ll be talking about a lot of different foods, so I hope you will check in with us daily.

But I’m not alone, there are 625 writers signed up so far.  It’s a great way to meet new people and get lots of interesting information.

My BW, the education tipster, is participating too, so check out her blog in April.

Thank you.

1 comment:

the Junkie book said...

great idea! wish i could participate but there's no way i could do a post a day! but i've decided to support you by swinging by here everyday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...